sk-private investigator

Monday 23 July 2012



It’s true that whenever try to cheat someone it will always come back to you. Read the article and observe happened to a cheating spouse in Singapore.

I am detective. My name is John. I live in Singapore. Because I am a detective many people comes to me with very interesting cases. I am going to share one of my solved cases with you. It is about a cheatingspouse in Singapore. She is a very intelligent and beautiful woman. Her name is Angelina. Already once she was caught before for cheating on her husband means my client. It was me who caught her red-handed and before everything was finished and their marriage was about to ended up in the court office while they were wrestling over the property and the kids, at that moment, she took her case back and told her husband, means my client Brad, that she had caused a big misunderstanding between them and that she would finish it. She also said to pardon her. She made a muddle. She would never do things like that again. She kind of emotionally blackmailed my client. Brad also became fool when she said him to think about their children. However, being the good human Brad agreed to give cheater a second contingent. Brad turned off his started exploration case with my detective organisation and delayed all conference with the high strength divorce lawyer I proposed him to and chosen to try to maintain the half-broken marriage once again. Therefore, I, appreciating the tough period and afflictions of life, envied him good luck in hope of that he and his thief spouse would come out from the deviants and start their normal life once again.

A few couple of months were passed. I had forgotten about that case and it was out of mind. It became one of the dirt buried record folders hidden in my record stored safe when my phone rang….
I watched over at my phone and saw Brad’s name on the phone screen. First, I thought he called me to tell that everything had gone very well and his appetite to thank me for my work and helps as it always happens in most of the case. My thoughts took long time as it was too unpunctual from me so at first I just left the job for voice machine and thought I would check the dispatch later in the morning but then something hit upon my mind. I thought about the case and bearded in my mind that how devastating and brave the cheater was, roaming with another man inside the car in hot daylight. Having fun with that guy in the same town where her husband’s lives and interesting part is that she said to Brad that she will go for shopping to buy home accessories.  How many cheating wife you will find in Singapore. I thought it will my another chance to catch a cheating spouse in Singapore. So I decided to pick the phone. “Detective John,” I answered. “John? It’s me, Brad. I have a doubt in my mind. Today in the morning I was doing my office work in my laptop and checking my credit card bills online and I saw a booking slip for a 4 star hotel which I didn’t book.” Listening to him I thought that there are many things missing that Brad just told me. I mean no one that much mousy to leave a hotel booking receipt printed in the desk of his own spouse to find out what she will do in the hotel. Brad started speaking again “Firstly, I assumed that it was one a money receipt for a hotel room which my wife already had paid. I became sure it was hers payment because I saw her name and signature on the top of the slip. Then I started to read the full receipt and came to know the booking day is three days later from today.” Then I thought for a while and told Brad that I need some time to plan what is going on. I told him that I will call him tomorrow in the morning.

To be continued. To see what happen next read the article cheating spouse in Singapore (part-2) and (part-3).

No comments: